better ROS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better ROS?

12-team NL-only 5x5 using OBP, 10 pitchers.

Who earns more for the rest of the season?

Freddie Freeman and Ian Stewart or Ty Wigginton and Jeff Keppinger?

Jose Tabata (replacing Willie Bloomquist) or Homer Bailey or Joe Saunders (replacing Chad Qualls)?

- Mike
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Originally posted by mjl View Post
    12-team NL-only 5x5 using OBP, 10 pitchers.

Who earns more for the rest of the season?

Freddie Freeman and Ian Stewart or Ty Wigginton and Jeff Keppinger?

Jose Tabata (replacing Willie Bloomquist) or Homer Bailey or Joe Saunders (replacing Chad Qualls)?

- Mike
    I guess I'd go with Freeman out-earning both Wiggy and Keppinger, even though I don't expect much form Stewart.

I don't really believe in Bailey so I guess I'd go with Tabata even though Bloomquist isn't completely horrible.

Comment

I will take the FF/Stewart combo.

I would prolly take Tabata. I wanna say Bailey but he is so inconsistent and fragile.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        I will take the FF/Stewart combo.

I would prolly take Tabata. I wanna say Bailey but he is so inconsistent and fragile.
        Agreed, although I think Tabata/Bailey could end up being pretty close.

Comment

Tabata had a setback today in the minors. The Pirates are looking hard at Willingham and kicking the tires on Pence and Beltran. I think the answer to the 2nd question is none of the above.

Comment

Working...
          X