Opinons On This Dynasty League Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinons On This Dynasty League Deal

I have a owner in my league who is rebuilding. He is a lower half team and is looking to stock up his farm system. He wants to do the following deal with me. What do you guys think.

He wants to trade me Matt Garza and his 2nd round pick for next year for My 1st and 4th from next year and the following prospects: Mike Montgomery, Travis D'Arnaud and
    Guillermo Pimentel.

To give you a idea of what I am working with currently in the majors and in the farm if they leave I will list my roster.

Major League Pitching:

Tim Lincecum
    Brian Wilson
    Jonathan Sanchez
    Scott Baker
    Chris Capuano
    Tyler Chatwood
    James McDonald
    Brad Hand
    Chris Narveson
    Fausto Carmona
    Joba Chamberlain

Minor ptiching:
    Tyler Skaggs
    Zach Lee
    Daniel Corcino
    Chris Archer
    Andrew Oliver
    Aaron Sanchez
    Rafael Dolis
    JJ Hoover

My current Catcher is Chris Iannetta

I am deep at outfield with: Ryan Braun, Cory Hart, Mike Stanton, Logan Morrison, Domonic Brown, and Melky Cabrera
    Also my deep & minors Outfielders are: Lorenzo Cain, Felix Pie, Robinson, Trayvon and
    Franklin Gutierrez

Just to add I traded Matt Cain earlier to a pretty good team and go that teams 1st rounder pick for next year, Mike Montgomery and Andrew Oliver.

I personally think I am giving up too much and it is not a even deal that Garza is good but not THAT good. And kicking him back a 4th caused I asked for a 2nd back is even more of a insult. What are your thoughts?

Without knowing the specifics of your league (# of teams, salaries of the players), it seems like you are giving up too much. I would think a combination of Montgomery or D'Arnaud with Pimentel should be enough for Garza.

Comment

You really need pitching even after getting Cain so maybe he feels like he's got you over a barrel. I think you might get more from another team if you offered that package. Maybe you could get him interested in Trayvon Robinson instead... I like Montgomery and D'Arnaud both better than him.

Comment

Working...
      X