Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cano/Ubaldo for Verlander/Stubbs

12-team mixed, 5x5 using AVG.

I'm considering trading Verlander $24 and Stubbs $9 for Cano $21 and Ubaldo $17. All players can be kept next year for $5 more. Positional considerations aren't really relevant for me right now.

I am currently in last in RBI and second to last in AVG -- eventually Pujols, Kubel, Alvarez, and Choo will come off the DL and maybe that will help, but maybe not. My pitching is the best by a wide margin -- leading by 9 in wins, 0.32 in ERA, 0.060 in WHIP. Steals are pretty close and this would likely cost me a point or two.

I'm pretty sure I've talked myself out of doing this but I wanted a second opinion.

- Mike
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

I ended up doing Cano $21, B.J.Upton $20, and Ian Kennedy $2 for Verlander $24, Stubbs $9, and Gaby Sanchez $5. I have no idea if this is a good deal, but it seems fair and we had sent so many emails that I think we were both emotionally committed to figuring something out'
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
    X