Release the Scrubs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release the Scrubs!!

Melvin Mora, Ryan Franklin & Doug Davis all dropped today by their respective teams.

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Melvin Mora, Ryan Franklin & Doug Davis all dropped today by their respective teams.
    Blatant age discrimination.

And the fact that they all suck.
    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
    -- William James

Comment

Yanks re-acquired Sergio Mitre for cash. Sign Mitre up for future Old Timers Day games.

Comment

Seeing Franklin released is like say goodbye to an old friend. He gave me some cheap saves the last two seasons ($1 each year). But, he really tanked last September so i didn't keep him (only allowed 8 keepers) for $6 this year. Guess i already said goodbye in March lol. Thanks for the cheap saves Ryan.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Red Sox dump Mike Cameron

Comment

Adam Everett, a true definition of fantasy scrub (sorry Mama Everett), was released by Cleveland.
            "Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes." Oscar Wilde
            "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." Gandhi
            WRL (AL-only) Champion (league started in 1997) - 1997, '98, 2000, '03, '08, '15, '16, '17
            PVRL (NL-only) Champion (league started in 1986)- 1993, 2004, '05, '06, '10, '11, '14, '16, '17

Comment

Rangers cut loose Dave Bush.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                Rangers cut loose Dave Bush.
                Dave Bush isn't even good enough to be considered a scrub.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  Dave Bush isn't even good enough to be considered a scrub.
                  When he was with Milwaukee, he was just good (and bad) enough to attract the desperate Roto owner. That's a scrub.
                  Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                  -- William James

Comment

Working...
                  X