Uggla vs Werth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uggla vs Werth

for the rest of the year, who would you rather have ?
    I have the opportunity to get either in a trade for Axford (I'm leading my league in saves by far).

OBP league, standard cats otherwise. I suppose I could use a MI over a OF in terms of flexibility.

thx
    Steve

it's close, but I'd take Werth here.

Comment

It is close. I take Uggla here.

Comment

I'm glad that out of your responses I get a differing ultimate opinion and that it is really close.

I was wondering if I was just being a blockhead as I couldn't decide.

Comment

I lean towards Uggla as I think Werth is hurt by hitting out of the 1 or 2 spot in Washingtons lineup instead of a run-producing spot. Once Uggla starts hitting, he will get the 5 hole and he showed signs last night.
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            I lean towards Uggla as I think Werth is hurt by hitting out of the 1 or 2 spot in Washingtons lineup instead of a run-producing spot. Once Uggla starts hitting, he will get the 5 hole and he showed signs last night.
            Agreed. I have them both and am somehow in 1st by a large margin, no thanks to either of these guys, both of whom I kept at $14 (12-team mixed).
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

thanks everybody.

Comment

Man Uggla has been sick over the last month or so. He is up to 23 bombs.
                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Werth has picked up his game a bit lately also but Uggla has been crushing it. I had to include one of them in a dump trade in order to stay under the cap and saw that Uggla has been my best hitter over the past month. About time!
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                  X