Dynasty League question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynasty League question

My team has sucked so I decided to blow it up this year. 20 team 5x5 run by Bods. One guy sends me a bad offer every week for Moustakas but todays offer intrigues me. I have no shot for this season.

I get
    Ike
    Delmon
    Sands

I give
    Moustakas
    Gio
    League

thoughts?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    My team has sucked so I decided to blow it up this year. 20 team 5x5 run by Bods. One guy sends me a bad offer every week for Moustakas but todays offer intrigues me. I have no shot for this season.

I get
    Ike
    Delmon
    Sands

I give
    Moustakas
    Gio
    League

thoughts?
    Seems to me you should get more. League should be a sought-after player by those still in the hunt. Gio I'd keep, unless salary or contract is an issue.

Moustakas is a legit Top Five prospect. Sands isn't a top fifty guy.

Davis has really nice power, but not a good contact rate. He could develop, but he's not enough to drive this trade.

I don't know what the deal is with Delmon. I thought this would be a monster year, but I'm worried there is something very wrong there. Too much risk for me.

JMO.

Comment

I do not like it for you at all, unless there are some expiring contracts on what you are giving up.

Comment

In a dynasty league I assume there are no contracts. I think you can get way more for Moustakas.
        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

me too. thanks guys
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
            In a dynasty league I assume there are no contracts. I think you can get way more for Moustakas.
            Ditto, for Moose/Gio you should do much better

Comment

Working...
            X