Considering trading hansen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering trading hansen

NL 5x5 keeper league 10 teams. I am in first by a very narrow margin. I need HRs. A dumping team has solicited an offer for both Fielder and Lee (phillie pitcher). Neither are at keeper prices.

I am considering a trade whereby I give Tommy Hansen 13a and Lucroy 1b for fielder and lee. I see Hansen and lee as equivalent but while giving up the keepers to garner fielder seems worthwhile, I am wondering whether i should address the power by waiting for another dumper and not having to pay as much as hansen.

Opinions please.

Lee is healthy and strikes out more batters. Make the trade.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Jump jump
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Yep, make the trade.

Comment

A post script:

Original dump trade fell through.

Now have a proposal whereby I give up Hansen for both Latos and Chris Carpenter. Hansen is under control for 2 years, Latos one and Hanson two. Effectivley giving up two years of Hanson for the rest of the year for Carpenter and one year of Latos. Really need the pitching as have lost 5 points in Ks due to loss of Wandy (now back), Josh Johnson and Oswalt (who knows?). I think this trade worthwhile but again interested in opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by FBP View Post
            A post script:

Original dump trade fell through.

Now have a proposal whereby I give up Hansen for both Latos and Chris Carpenter. Hansen is under control for 2 years, Latos one and Hanson two. Effectivley giving up two years of Hanson for the rest of the year for Carpenter and one year of Latos. Really need the pitching as have lost 5 points in Ks due to loss of Wandy (now back), Josh Johnson and Oswalt (who knows?). I think this trade worthwhile but again interested in opinions.
            I dunno, I really like Hansen and I'm not sold on Latos. Carpenter has been better but he's also thrown a ton of pitches this month.

Comment

Working...
            X