Trading Posey: Cain+ Bailey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Posey: Cain+ Bailey...

I'm in third place of an 11 team keeper league (mixed 5x5, 7 keepers) and well positioned to go for it.

I've got Buster Posey sitting on the DL and am very willing to trade him for 75c on the dollar both in terms of my own doubt because of the seriousness of his injury and in terms of picking up pieces to help me win now.

I've been offered Matt Cain plus Andrew Bailey, both of which I can use very nicely.

Any thoughts from the Pen on this deal? I think I can squeeze more out of the guy as he's a huge Posey fan but even as it is I think it works for me.

with just 11 teams, catchers are pretty devalued (unless you start two). If you only need one starting catcher, I'd do this deal in a heartbeat.

Comment

exactly, snap now before the deal gets taken away
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
      X