Marlins mgr quits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins mgr quits

Can't say I blame him after this run and some behind the scenes stuff as recently as yesterday

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    Can't say I blame him after this run and some behind the scenes stuff as recently as yesterday
    Such as?
    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
    -- William James

Comment

I know Hanley didn't get along with the previous manager, did he not get along with this guy too?
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

It's the curse of Buster Posey, I tell ya.

Comment

Well Hanley quit the first day of the season.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            Well Hanley quit the first day of the season.
            Not my fault, I've never owned him. I could understand it if I owned him.
            Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
            -- William James

Comment

Jack McKeon coming back to the Marlins as interim manager!!! Must be World Series time or something

But Hanley is definitely in for a reality check.
              Last edited by Pauly; 06-20-2011, 11:58 AM.

Comment

And the reality check begins...

Rotoworld:
                Marlins interim manager Jack McKeon said that Hanley Ramirez is not in Monday's lineup because he "didn't like the way he was running yesterday."

Not only that, but Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post reports that Ramirez was late to the ballpark Monday. Hanley's season-long struggle is troubling enough, so the last thing fantasy owners need is for him to be in McKeon's doghouse from the outset.

Comment

Working...
                X