Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW deadline

16-team H2H league, OBA and Holds.

We are coming up on the last day we can sign off WW and retain rights over the winter. This season the date is 10 September but I want to get my picks before rosters expand next week.

I have already picked up Brandon Marsh, Ezequiel Duran, Gunnar Henderson, and Brett Baty. Elehuris Montero has been lingering on the roster for a while and could be bumped.

Some of the candidates are

Elly de la Cruz
    Jarron Duran
    Cal Raliegh
    George Valera
    Nick Senzel
    Joey Gallo

I am avoiding pitchers because my SP looks to be decent and RP and 2nd line SP go cheap. I could potentially take an injured player, but that would limit options.
    Last edited by onejayhawk; 08-28-2022, 01:17 PM.
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

If you can keep these guys, De la Cruz and maybe Raleigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
      If you can keep these guys, De la Cruz and maybe Raleigh.
      Sort of. I get the option to keep them and don't need to decide til February. One of them could bump Elehuris Montero from the roster with the understanding that Elehuris has been active.

I added George Valera to the list. Why not Jarron Duran?
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Used to be high on Duran. And while BOS has jerked him around, he also hasn’t produced with the bat and apparently has made egregious errors in the field.

I only wish I had a shot at elly de la Cruz. Long gone in our league.

Comment

Used to be high on Duran. And while BOS has jerked him around, he also hasn’t produced with the bat and apparently has made egregious errors in the field.

I only wish I had a shot at elly de la Cruz. Long gone in our league.
          I pulled that trigger. I had Carter Kieboom on IL as insurance, but now I have at least three other options at 3B.

The one I cannot believe is Brandon Marsh. I know he's not producing, but cutting him is incredibly short-sighted. He would have been a cheap lottery ticket next spring.
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
            I pulled that trigger. I had Carter Kieboom on IL as insurance, but now I have at least three other options at 3B.

The one I cannot believe is Brandon Marsh. I know he's not producing, but cutting him is incredibly short-sighted. He would have been a cheap lottery ticket next spring.
            Congrats and good luck!

Comment

Congrats and good luck!
              The August WW has been good to me. Through the years I have picked up Goldschmidt, Yelich, and Acuna to mention the big names. This site and rhd in particular have been instrumental.
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                The August WW has been good to me. Through the years I have picked up Goldschmidt, Yelich, and Acuna to mention the big names. This site and rhd in particular have been instrumental.
                Rhd is the man!!

Comment

Working...
                X