No announcement yet.

Biggest Disappointments of the Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean, it's no shocker, and I didn't invest a ton to get him, but my biggest disappointment is that Nate Pearson still isn't pitching.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      I mean, it's no shocker, and I didn't invest a ton to get him, but my biggest disappointment is that Nate Pearson still isn't pitching.
      People laugh but mono can be quite debilitating for a long period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
        People laugh but mono can be quite debilitating for a long period of time.
        it's definitely a kiss of death

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Wow, he definitely has played well below expectations but it doesn't feel like he should be dropped unless you are in a really shallow league - how many teams? Are there other players with 16 SB just sitting on the wire?
          12 teams. There are 16 double-digit SB guys on the WW. It's H2H so 16 SB isn't the flex you think it is.

I also have NMarte and Tatis as 0s on my bench and don't have room for a part-time player who has 1 HR and 0 SB in the last 14 days.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
            12 teams. There are 16 double-digit SB guys on the WW. It's H2H so 16 SB isn't the flex you think it is.

I also have NMarte and Tatis as 0s on my bench and don't have room for a part-time player who has 1 HR and 0 SB in the last 14 days.
            Got it, yeah 12 team mixed head to head is a very different game than the one that is frequently discussed on these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post

In my AL only the top sb player is Bubba Thompson with 5. NL only is Jonathan Davis with 7.

Comment

Working...
              X