• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Pretty Wimpy if you ask me.
    Well it is Tuesday
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Well it is Tuesday
      /Thread.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by DJRadar View Post
        Why should I make the trade when Tatis hasn't started swinging a bat yet? It's now expanded to:
        Carlson $3/Grayson Rodriguez $1/Tatis for Brujan/Trout/Montgomery

Should I make the Perez trade for Hader and Bednar?

If I do take one or both, am I still competing this year?
        You are going to lose this opportunity if you delay much more. I would definitely take this deal - it’s probably even better than the previous.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Whoever you want. I will pay you back later
          OK great, send me the $1 ASAP (tomorrow as you promised) and I'll start working on it.

I hope the Ken's Lite Caesar Ticket Fund works well for you for your small charitable donations. By 2032 we'll be able to send 1 lucky salad dressing owner to a baseball game in the nosebleeds.

Comment

If I make this trade for Tatis, do I take the trade for Perez too?

Comment

Loving all these nerdy Popeye / Wimpy references!

Comment

You haven't accepted the offer yet ?
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

No for 2 reasons. First, I've had Trout since he was an unknown at AA thanks to RHD's list. Second, if I do wave the flag on the year, I want to get what I can for Perez.

Comment

No for 2 reasons. First, I've had Trout since he was an unknown at AA thanks to RHD's list. Second, if I do wave the flag on the year, I want to get what I can for Perez.
                    Ok then, good luck with your team.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I've had Trout since he was an unknown at AA thanks to RHD's list
                      Wait what? Mike Trout was the #1 prospect in baseball going into that 2011 year when he was in AA. He was about as far from an unknown as possible. If you meant the year before in A ball he was a top ~50 prospect, again not unknown to really anyone following baseball. And the year before that he was in highschool about to be the Angel's 1st round pick. Are you thinking of a different player? Mike Trout was never unknown.

But aside from that, how's Alex Rodriguez doing on your team? That's about as relevant. You can't hang onto players or your team will end up... well about how it is right now.

Comment

whats the rush to trade Perez? He's a keeper for you for next year right?

Comment

More than likely he's a keeper. But Varsho is more valuable as a C. Plus I have Rutschman on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            whats the rush to trade Perez? He's a keeper for you for next year right?
                            He has Varsho & Rutschman. Why keep Perez in a 1-catcher league when he only gets 6 keepers? He should trade both Perez & Varsho, but especially Perez, whose value will never be higher and can only go down from here.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                              He has Varsho & Rutschman. Why keep Perez in a 1-catcher league when he only gets 6 keepers? He should trade both Perez & Varsho, but especially Perez, whose value will never be higher and can only go down from here.
                              Fair - I'd be shopping all 3. I'd have little interest in DJ Lemahieu

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                Fair - I'd be shopping all 3. I'd have little interest in DJ Lemahieu
                                The latest Perez offer he listed was for Hader + Bednar.

He needs to keep a running track of who his 6 possible active keepers and 4 possible ML keepers are. What he's falling victim to is letting the market dictate his trades. He needs to be less proactive about posting every single terrible offer here and more proactive about reviewing the league's rosters and coming up with a list of who he should target.

Comment

Working...
                                X