Minor League Player Stats Site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor League Player Stats Site...

I used to have a site where I could have my minor leaguers all on one page. Updated each day. Sadly, I can't remember what the site was...anyone have an idea of the place I'm talking about? Or a place where I can roster my guys only? Thanks in Advance...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
    I used to have a site where I could have my minor leaguers all on one page. Updated each day. Sadly, I can't remember what the site was...anyone have an idea of the place I'm talking about? Or a place where I can roster my guys only? Thanks in Advance...
    It may be milb.com. I used to have a number of players bookmarked on that site and then could easily check them
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      It may be milb.com. I used to have a number of players bookmarked on that site and then could easily check them
      Doesn't seem to offer a place to see only your guys, plus, doesn't seem to offer daily stats.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Doesn't seem to offer a place to see only your guys, plus, doesn't seem to offer daily stats.
        I haven't used it in a while...will update if I find something useful.
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          I haven't used it in a while...will update if I find something useful.
          Thanks...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Track individual player performance in multiple leagues through the prospect pipeline player tracker.

Comment

Excellent, Thanks Ken!

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Very helpful!!!

Comment

It has a weird bug lately that won't show current day stats. I found if you delete one guy from the list it snaps back to show the current day. Not sure if anyone has encountered this, but that's the work-around I've found for it.
                  Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                    It has a weird bug lately that won't show current day stats. I found if you delete one guy from the list it snaps back to show the current day. Not sure if anyone has encountered this, but that's the work-around I've found for it.
                    I saw similar bugs last year - I agree that it's a buggy site but it's still the best at what it's trying to do that I can find.

Comment

I have half a mind to create something that's better.... but I dont have a good data source. I could rip it off from br-ref or mlb/milb.com but then I'd be hesitant to share it and let others use it since it's not legal data to use.

Comment

I use milbtracker.com to track my own guys on a "watchlist".

Comment

Working...
                        X