Daniel Lynch - any insight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Lynch - any insight?

I might be able to flip a reliever for Daniel Lynch. I need SP in our AL 5x5 so am considering. He was a well regarded prospect but was wild I believe. Anyone have a read? Reliever would be either HRobles or JDiekman.

Lynch is a guy you can’t start right now. Unless you just have an extra spot on your bench I’m not sure why you would want to roster him. He has some potential but at this point that’s about it.

Diekman and Robles both have a shot at saves. IMO you are getting played here if you trade one of those guys for lynch.

Comment

Thanks Ken. Appreciate that. He has Barnes so I proposed some deal where I send him one or both of the other BOS relievers. My idea was I get Tanner Houck $10 and give him Robles/Diekman and $10 Greinke. Houck is wild but huge K potential vs Greinke. So I kinda liked that route. Is that still aiming too low? Nobody in our league pays up for closers in trades.

P.S. No bench.
      Last edited by Sharky; 04-16-2022, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
        Thanks Ken. Appreciate that. He has Barnes so I proposed some deal where I send him one or both of the other BOS relievers. My idea was I get Tanner Houck $10 and give him Robles/Diekman and $10 Greinke. Houck is wild but huge K potential vs Greinke. So I kinda liked that route. Is that still aiming too low? Nobody in our league pays up for closers in trades.

P.S. No bench.
        I doubt he will trade you Houck but sure try it.

Comment

Working...
        X