Luis Urias or Jeff McNeil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luis Urias or Jeff McNeil

Just got offered McNeil for Urias. It's a redraft league and both sold for the same amount. I'm not big on either but have a feeling I'll get more out of McNeil this year.

Urias.

Comment

urias
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by CC2022 View Post
        Just got offered McNeil for Urias. It's a redraft league and both sold for the same amount. I'm not big on either but have a feeling I'll get more out of McNeil this year.
        OBP or average? Because McNeil is an OBP monster other than last year.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Interesting. I could see a big bounce back for McNeil. I don’t think it’s a lock either way, though it seems the consensus is Urias.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
            Interesting. I could see a big bounce back for McNeil.
            Well if the Nats pitchers keep hitting Met players in the head, he might have a FT gig soon.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

i drafted McNeil early every year. but then i always set up my draft to target the guys i want. fuck Luis Urias. Jeff McNeil is a batting champion. but it's still the Mets. these guys like Nimmo and i think Garrett Hampson, with speed or more speed trying to pull the ball. they are either incorrigible. so that is what happened to McNeil he tried to sacrifice contact for power. not that i looked at the size of their arms, but McNeil looks bulked up. his arms looked big.

the first lesson in life is Jack London, go with what you know. and no longer having to draft Jeff McNeil in middle rounds to set up your draft, he's good value.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                Well if the Nats pitchers keep hitting Met players in the head, he might have a FT gig soon.
                McCann deserved it. yesterday's game previous at bat hit his toe he didn't get out of the way of. so next AB they hit him in the shoulder while sort of aiming at his head. not that McCann deserved it but those are the rules. the Padres did that to Bumgarner last year, Profar in particular. Houston did it too.

Comment

Working...
                X