FAAB run rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAAB run rules

We had FAAB last night and I had some players that were not yet on the IL so I put in a bid to cover those players (zero bids are allowed in our league but cost real life money to make). This morning the commish said that making a bid without a player already on the IL is not permitted. Does that sound correct? Where are the actual old school rules that FAAB should be taken from?

We don't allow FAAB bids without "end moves" (i.e. Bid on Player A, place Player B on the IL) because otherwise you can successfully win 15 players and then that could screw up everyone else's bids.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      We don't allow FAAB bids without "end moves" (i.e. Bid on Player A, place Player B on the IL) because otherwise you can successfully win 15 players and then that could screw up everyone else's bids.
      That's a great reason.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        We do the same.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
        X