11th am nl keeper list help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11th am nl keeper list help

In the same league as overkill n da heat, I can only keep 9, trying to figure numero 9, would greatly appreciate any insight:
    2B AEscobar Was (1 1)
    SS JChisholm Mia (1 5) Yes
    3B MMuncy LAD (1G 11) yes
    OF DRuf SF (1 2)
    OF MBetts LAD (1 51)
    OF CBellinger LAD (0G 13) Yes
    UT FSchwindel ChC (1 5) Yes
    MI TTurner LAD (1 50) Yes
    P BWoodruff Mil (0 11) Yes
    P CMorton Atl (1 26)
    P KJansen Atl (1 27)
    P CStratton Pit (1 3)
    P MMikolas StL (1 7)
    P MMelancon Ari (0 3) Yes

UT *RAcuna Atl (3G 25) Yes
    P *JFlaherty StL (1G 15)
    P DWilliams Mil (1 15)
    P MGore SD (2F 2)
    Last edited by tinitoy; 04-06-2022, 01:16 AM. Reason: Autocorrect messed my title, supposed to be 11 team nl o only keeper league

Many may not agree, but I think I'd rather roll the dice with Flaherty than Bellinger. There should be some more clarification on Flaherty soon, last I heard was he might be a couple of weeks away.

Mikolas is an unexciting but not badly priced option at $7. You need SP and could do worse. Cardinal pitchers tend to be positive investments and paired with Flaherty he could be a nice get.

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
      Many may not agree, but I think I'd rather roll the dice with Flaherty than Bellinger. There should be some more clarification on Flaherty soon, last I heard was he might be a couple of weeks away.

Mikolas is an unexciting but not badly priced option at $7. You need SP and could do worse. Cardinal pitchers tend to be positive investments and paired with Flaherty he could be a nice get.
      Flaherty is risky. Bellinger is risky. If you have to roll with one stay with Bellinger unless you believe Flaherty will come back. His injury could stretch out longer and get more complicated. I would also keep Mikolas.

Comment

never keep a pitcher with shoulder problems. I dont care who he is.

ETA: OK I wont all or nothing it, but i mean a pitcher with shoulder problems on the IL already....NO

Comment

Morton as #9

Comment

Depending on inflation and which pitchers will be back in I would strongly consider Morton as my final keeper.

I kept him at $25 in our NL 5x5 12 teamer. As our auction unfolded and I saw what others were bidding on pitching I was glad I did.

Comment

Originally posted by mike9289 View Post
              Morton as #9
              Ha you beat me to it. I was typing while you were posting. I think your answer is genius!
              Last edited by Gregg; 04-06-2022, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tinitoy View Post
                In the same league as overkill n da heat, I can only keep 9, trying to figure numero 9, would greatly appreciate any insight:
                2B AEscobar Was (1 1)
                SS JChisholm Mia (1 5) Yes
                3B MMuncy LAD (1G 11) yes
                OF DRuf SF (1 2)
                OF MBetts LAD (1 51)
                OF CBellinger LAD (0G 13) Yes
                UT FSchwindel ChC (1 5) Yes
                MI TTurner LAD (1 50) Yes
                P BWoodruff Mil (0 11) Yes
                P CMorton Atl (1 26)
                P KJansen Atl (1 27)
                P CStratton Pit (1 3)
                P MMikolas StL (1 7)
                P MMelancon Ari (0 3) Yes

UT *RAcuna Atl (3G 25) Yes
                P *JFlaherty StL (1G 15)
                P DWilliams Mil (1 15)
                P MGore SD (2F 2)
                The others went for Morton, and he would certainly be worthy. I'm looking a little longer-term and keeping Gore and D Williams. Williams is just too good a talent for Milwaukee not to get value back in a trade for either him or Hader come trade deadline. Even if he doesn't get traded [or Hader], he will be a positive for you either way. As for Gore, everything I've read has him becoming a star sooner than later and for $2?
                Bearin' up!

Comment

Originally posted by scottw View Post
                  The others went for Morton, and he would certainly be worthy. I'm looking a little longer-term and keeping Gore and D Williams. Williams is just too good a talent for Milwaukee not to get value back in a trade for either him or Hader come trade deadline. Even if he doesn't get traded [or Hader], he will be a positive for you either way. As for Gore, everything I've read has him becoming a star sooner than later and for $2?
                  Wait, why would the Brewers trade either one?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    Wait, why would the Brewers trade either one?
                    yeah the Brewers are contenders...neither one is going anywhere unless someone gives away the entire farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      Ha you beat me to it. I was typing while you were posting. I think your answer is genius!
                      Thanks. I too paid through the nose for him. Good sps cost.

Comment

Working...
                      X