Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen bases thread

For what it is worth:

Yoan Moncada told reporters that he plans to try and steal more bases in 2022.
    One reporter suggested to Moncada the possibility of stealing 50 bases. Moncada reportedly smiled and suggested "30." The 26-year-old stole just three bases last year, and hasn't run at the level that many hoped for as a prospect that showed tremendous speed. He still posts above-average run times, so the potential for more thefts is there. It's understandable if fantasy managers believe it when they see it.

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    For what it is worth:

Yoan Moncada told reporters that he plans to try and steal more bases in 2022.
    One reporter suggested to Moncada the possibility of stealing 50 bases. Moncada reportedly smiled and suggested "30." The 26-year-old stole just three bases last year, and hasn't run at the level that many hoped for as a prospect that showed tremendous speed. He still posts above-average run times, so the potential for more thefts is there. It's understandable if fantasy managers believe it when they see it.
    I shit you not...this also came from the same interview:

Comment

How many times have you heard this? Sure anything is possible. Go the extra buck if you believe this. I'm treating it as spring training noise.

Comment

Best shape of my life!

I got LASIK!

Comment

Working...
        X