Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Rodon - 2 yrs/$44M to Giants

has opt-out after the first year too per Passan

Strikes me as a very good deal for the Giants. Obviously lots of risk but well mitigated by the short term. Rodon can be a beast when healthy.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

From a fantasy perspective it seems like this increases Rodon's value for a couple reasons. Better park, and that $ amount suggests his medicals looked pretty good.

Comment

As a Dynasty share holder, I'm thrilled! Great for his value.

SF has been doing well with veteran SP lately.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Personally, I think I will be letting someone else take the risk on Rodon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            From a fantasy perspective it seems like this increases Rodon's value for a couple reasons. Better park, and that $ amount suggests his medicals looked pretty good.
            I've read multiple sources indicate his medicals looked surprisingly good. This is obviously a fantastic landing spot for him. If he can stay healthy, he could win some leagues for people. Of course, that is still a big if.

Comment

21k's in 12 innings, 1.50 era and 0.75 whip.

Great start!

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                21k's in 12 innings, 1.50 era and 0.75 whip.

Great start!
                He has been an ace by any measure. 46.7% K's is ridiculous. Lets hope the health holds.

Comment

Working...
                X