Trevor Bauer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Bauer

Would you take him at any price or draft position?
    If so, at what cost or place?
    Why or why not?

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

My team is going to be atrocious this year so I may take the chance if he is cheap enough. I don’t really get caught up in morals when drafting players. They’re just stats to me.

I’ve done virtually no prep so I’m not sure how high I’d go.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
      They’re just stats to me.
      That sounds immoral.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        That sounds immoral.
        If I look back at my life and the most immoral thing I did was own an immoral player or two in fantasy baseball, I think I’ll have done ok.

Comment

If I look back at my life and the most immoral thing I did was own an immoral player or two in fantasy baseball, I think I’ll have done ok.
          I just meant referring to them as "just stats" might be offensive to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            I just meant referring to them as "just stats" might be offensive to them.
            If I look back on my life and the most immoral thing I did was offend some baseball players, I’ll be greatly disappointed in myself.

Comment

If I look back on my life and the most immoral thing I did was offend some baseball players, I’ll be greatly disappointed in myself.
              Rest your head on your pillow knowing that it is not
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Rest your head on your pillow knowing that it is not
                Was that a call back to my ownership of the MyPillow, the pillow recommended by 11 out of 10 conspiracy theorists? If so, nice one.

Comment

Was that a call back to my ownership of the MyPillow, the pillow recommended by 11 out of 10 conspiracy theorists? If so, nice one.
                  Glad you caught that...i didn't even need to mention the chickens
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Isn't Bauer one of those conspiracy theorists too? What a guy.

Comment

Buying Bauer for a buck does not mean we condone the actions of the real man off of the field.

Each one of us has our own leagues. If Bauer is going to cause divisiveness in our leagues, couldn't we just vote to remove him from our player lists?

I suspect at least for some this type of situation is part of the strategy of playing the game. As I read this thread and contemplate what I might do come auction time, I do think in terms of strategy. Would I bid Bauer for a buck in the end game? If I got him would I be happy for that buck. Now I am thinking the best strategy would be to bid Bauer for a buck early. If I get him good. I will pick up a pitcher in the reserve draft to cover me. If I get outbid good too. He may go for more if he goes early. I just have to decide how high am I willing to go for his stats in that early bidding process.

Comment

MLB still doesn't know what to do with him, I'm not sure what this extra week is going to do...

Trevor Bauer is expected to be placed on administrative leave for a week while MLB investigates a possible suspension

Comment

Bauer gets a 324 game suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                            Bauer gets a 324 game suspension.
                            This was discussed in the Dodgers thread. I searched but this thread didn't appear on the first page of matches. I can't see him returning any value this year and many have cut bait.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
                            X