Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harmon View Post
    Bauer
    Do you think he will ever play mlb again?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      I would guess that he will. Seems to be a few loopholes in his case and may be hard to forever ban him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        If that no-talent assclown Josh Leuke can get another job in baseball after going to prison for anal sexual assault, (sadly) so can Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          If that no-talent assclown Josh Leuke can get another job in baseball after going to prison for anal sexual assault, (sadly) so can Bauer
          And Friedman, the guy who employed piece of shit rapist Lueke, is the one who'll make the call (I assume) about Bauer. Ugh. Regarding Lueke, "We're satisfied that he is going to be the kind of person and teammate that we look for," Friedman told USA Today, "and we expect him to contribute positively to our group."

And also he employed racist birther piece of garbage Luke Scott, who told stories about how his Dominican teammates were animals and that he'd throw plantain chips at them to keep them in line.

And he employed homophobe loser Yunel Escobar after he wrote a homophobic slur on his eye black.

And he also kept Willy Aybar on the team after Willy violated a restraining order and assaulted his wife. A couple months after that, Aybar was named the starting 3b for the Rays.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            I see what you did there

Comment

Originally posted by whalewang View Post
              The question should be who don't we like from this list. This is a tier that I'm overbuying in.
              Point. That said, there are a few I would be gunshy about. Bauer is just the obvious one. Will Strasburg pitch in 2022?

What's the point of drafting Matz or Marco gonzalez? Reliably decent but no upside.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
              X