2022 keepers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
    Is this humour? If not, read my comment again.
    Who's on first?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      No he plays for the Phillies
      Ba dum psshhh.

Thanks for the replies, but I'm kind of surprised that a $5 Straw has gotten more votes than a $2 Taylor, who qualifies at 2B/3B/SS/OF. In almost every mock I've seen or done, Taylor is picked earlier, and he's cheaper.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Ba dum psshhh.

Thanks for the replies, but I'm kind of surprised that a $5 Straw has gotten more votes than a $2 Taylor, who qualifies at 2B/3B/SS/OF. In almost every mock I've seen or done, Taylor is picked earlier, and he's cheaper.
        Not from me. I said Swanson for 6 bucks.

Taylor for 2 is nice but Swanson for the extra 4 bucks is nicer. Swanson is 3 years younger than old man Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Not from me. I said Swanson for 6 bucks.

Taylor for 2 is nice but Swanson for the extra 4 bucks is nicer. Swanson is 3 years younger than old man Taylor.
          I like him at 6 and kept him last year.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

Here's what I ended up with. Had no intention of rostering Bregman and he ended up being my most expensive purchase, but I definitely expected him to go for more than 20, so hopefully I didn't blow it.

C Garver 1
            1B N Lowe 2
            2B Rodgers 5
            3B Ramirez 48
            SS Lopez 5
            CI Devers 20
            MI Abrams 1
            OF Harper 46
            OF Soto 33
            OF Schwarber 5
            OF Taylor 2

OF Kiriloff 7
            UT Bregman 19

P Wheeler 21
            P Woodruff 6
            P Peralta 1
            P Bassitt 5

P Gilbert 8
            P Houck 4
            P K Hendricks 4
            P Chapman 11
            P Kittredge 2

Reserves
            Beer 1
            J Lowe 1
            Schwindel 2
            J Ryan 4
            G Rodriguez 1
            Last edited by DMT; 04-02-2022, 10:04 AM.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

I bid on several of the guys I tossed back; Swanson went for 13, Straw went for 2 (I had $1 max doh), R Suarez went for 9, and Flaherty went for 10. Betts was the most expensive at 69. Cole most expensive P at 41.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

LOVE this team, DMT. Dominant top to bottom. Abrams and Garver for a buck? JRyan for 4? Yes please.

Enjoy your season!

Comment

Really like your team also.

How does Straw go for only $2 and big overpay for Betts at $69 in comparison to Cole at $41.

Some strange prices (?)

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
                    Really like your team also.

How does Straw go for only $2 and big overpay for Betts at $69 in comparison to Cole at $41.

Some strange prices (?)
                    Good question, but not atypical in shallow leagues where inflation tilts heavily toward studs and then others slip through the cracks.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                      LOVE this team, DMT. Dominant top to bottom. Abrams and Garver for a buck? JRyan for 4? Yes please.

Enjoy your season!
                      Thanks...I'll need to find another closer but that shouldn't be too difficult. My strongest competitor went nuts on closers with Hader 24, Pressly 15, and Hendricks 16 (keeper).
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                      X