Early morning fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early morning fantasy

It really sucks to try to manage your teams early in the morning on the east coast. Yahoo is currently listing every player as NA. I'm sure they'll fix it eventually but it won't help me if it happens at noon. Fangraphs PickSix isn't working yet - no players to pick. Half the time CBS doesn't email me my nightly report until 10 or 11am.

You would think that things would move more quickly these days but apparently fantasy baseball is still a noon-midnight operation in a 24-hour world.

I'm sure no one cares... most people are still asleep anyway, especially everyone on the west coast.

Deep breaths pal
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Or go to weekly transactions instead of daily! Eliminates some of the gamesmanship.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        Deep breaths pal
        Sounds like he has a duck up his Ass

Comment

The title made me think this was in the wrong forum.......
          Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

you want to know what my early morning fantasy is?
            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
              It really sucks to try to manage your teams early in the morning on the east coast. Yahoo is currently listing every player as NA. I'm sure they'll fix it eventually but it won't help me if it happens at noon. Fangraphs PickSix isn't working yet - no players to pick. Half the time CBS doesn't email me my nightly report until 10 or 11am.

You would think that things would move more quickly these days but apparently fantasy baseball is still a noon-midnight operation in a 24-hour world.

I'm sure no one cares... most people are still asleep anyway, especially everyone on the west coast.
              Sucks about the CBS thing... my reports are all in the inbox by 3:30a. I didn't have any issues w/P6 this AM so it may have been something on your end there. Not sure.

Comment

Sky had issues with pick6 too (yesterday) - worked fine today though

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                  you want to know what my early morning fantasy is?
                  Not really.
                  Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                  -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
                    Not really.
                    going back to bed
                    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                      going back to bed
                      give me 10 more minutes....we're almost done...
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                        give me 10 more minutes....we're almost done...
                        silly, not your bed. Been there, done that!

Comment

Working...
                        X