Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you confirm who makes the MLB team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you confirm who makes the MLB team?

Is there an easy way to confirm whether or not someone has made the big league club? So many players seem to be staying with the big league club in spring training despite being optioned. Even checking the mlb site doesn’t seem to have the answers (yet). Suggestions?

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
    Is there an easy way to confirm whether or not someone has made the big league club? So many players seem to be staying with the big league club in spring training despite being optioned. Even checking the mlb site doesn’t seem to have the answers (yet). Suggestions?
    Fangraphs roster resource is pretty up to date, but they're guessing at the final few on each roster just like the rest of us.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
      mlb.com puts out an official opening day roster for every team

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
        mlb.com puts out an official opening day roster for every team
        On mlb.com or someplace else?

Comment

Working...
        X