Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darvish offer

NL keeper league. 5x5. 11 teams

thinking of offering Hiura $5B and Brendan Rodgers $5B for Darvish $13B. Thoughts.

I have this projected for mixed leagues:

Darvish $30

Hiura $19
    Rodgers $1

Considering they're all the same contract status, if I had Darvish I'd pass.

Comment

I'm a Brewer homer, and I'd hard pass on that one, too. Admittedly, if I'm in a NL only league and have Darvish at 13, I'd need an overwhelming offer to move him.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by FBP View Post
        NL keeper league. 5x5. 11 teams

thinking of offering Hiura $5B and Brendan Rodgers $5B for Darvish $13B. Thoughts.
        Probably won't get an accept out of that offer but it's a fair enough starting point.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I am not even sure it’s a good starting point. Many have Darvish as the #2 NL SP with value in mid-30s or higher. Rodgers is useless and you would have to really believe in Hiura to bridge the gap. I think it’s light.

Comment

Thanks for the input. It appears the consensus was my offer was too thin so I added in a well priced Brian Anderson. I made the offer of Hiura $5, B. Anderson $3 and Brendan Rogers $5 for Darvish $13. We will see how it goes.

Comment

I am scared as crap at Darvish's health and the original offer was still a non-starter for me. I still wouldn't accept with Anderson, but it is getting closer. Still, it is quantity for quality.

Comment

Working...
              X