Upgrading Keepers in AL League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading Keepers in AL League

Trying to upgrade my last keeper in an AL 5x5 12-team league. Before I get into the situation, how do you rank these guys and how close are they to each other?

Jorge Soler $17
    Teoscar Hernandez $13
    Clint Frazier $6

Soler and Frazier are final year. Hernandez has one year before his option year (so option in 2022). I have one of the three already; didn’t want to bias the feedback by revealing.

Thanks!

Teoscar Hernandez $13
    Jorge Soler $17
    Clint Frazier $6

Teo vs. Jorge is a coin flip. Jorge won't hit 48 HR but he should get into a better groove than 2020. Still, I'll take Teo who is a bit more predictable.

I think Frazier's ceiling is pretty low and he's pretty much been an extension of his minor league stats.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
      Teoscar Hernandez $13
      Jorge Soler $17
      Clint Frazier $6

Teo vs. Jorge is a coin flip. Jorge won't hit 48 HR but he should get into a better groove than 2020. Still, I'll take Teo who is a bit more predictable.

I think Frazier's ceiling is pretty low and he's pretty much been an extension of his minor league stats.
      Thanks! I have Soler but like the idea of saving some $$ for the auction. Teoscar appeals for the extra year of control - he could have trade value. The others won’t. Helpful to know you like Soler though. Surprised to hear you’re down on Frazier like that however.

Comment

Got the deal done for Teoscar. Toronto playing lots of games in Dunedin and Buffalo. That should really help HR and counting stats IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
          Thanks! I have Soler but like the idea of saving some $$ for the auction. Teoscar appeals for the extra year of control - he could have trade value. The others won’t. Helpful to know you like Soler though. Surprised to hear you’re down on Frazier like that however.
          I see his ceiling as 20 HR 80 RBI guy. There is profit for $6 but I like Teoscar better. Didn't even think about him playing in DUN/BUF as you mentioned.
          Last edited by virgonomic; 03-15-2021, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Thanks Virgo. Got the trade done. Gave Soler and a minor league pick for Teoscar and a lesser pick (same round). Excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
              Thanks Virgo. Got the trade done. Gave Soler and a minor league pick for Teoscar and a lesser pick (same round). Excited!
              Good luck!

Comment

Working...
              X