Rotojunkies NFBC Draft Championship League #1 Picks And Commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken View Post
    I really did not expect Yu Darvish to be a first round pick in fantasy. He really shot up after last year.
    he was flat out unhittable and just moved to a much better park. I think Darvish is in the exact range he should be.

Comment

I went bold in round 2.

Comment

Is there any way to get text message alerts when you're on deck? I only see email alerts.

I looked this morning and I was 8 picks away. And I got autodrafted again! Only NOW do I see AutoDraft is a standardized option, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Is there any way to get text message alerts when you're on deck? I only see email alerts.

I looked this morning and I was 8 picks away. And I got autodrafted again! Only NOW do I see AutoDraft is a standardized option, LOL.
          I believe you can use an email address that goes to your txt

<yournumber>@mms.att.net

Comment

i just downloaded the app and you can enable notifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
              i just downloaded the app and you can enable notifications.
              I did that, but nowhere does it have a place to add your mobile number. And so, I did not receive a text alert.

Comment

I did that, but nowhere does it have a place to add your mobile number. And so, I did not receive a text alert.
                well i havent tried it out yet, but there was a box to "enable notifications on all devices" - so i assumed that would be a banner on the iphone.

Comment

well if nola flaherty castillo are going to be available in the back end of the second/front end of the third, that says to me that those are the spots to target moving forward, as opposed to the back end.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                    well if nola flaherty castillo are going to be available in the back end of the second/front end of the third, that says to me that those are the spots to target moving forward, as opposed to the back end.
                    We really have to stop talking about undrafted players...never know who might have slipped someone's mind.
                    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                      We really have to stop talking about undrafted players...never know who might have slipped someone's mind.
                      I think you are taking it a bit too seriously...it is essentially a bragging rights league and i simply named the top 2 pitchers left by ADP, which anyone can pull up on the draft room and they will be at the top of literally every list

Comment

I take every league I'm in seriously, either money or bragging rights. And yes, anyone CAN pull them up by looking at ADP, but no reason to remind them of that.

It's just been draft etiquette in every league I've ever done...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Randy Arozarena in the 2nd. My how is star has risen! He was so bonkers good in the playoffs, he could easily earn the pick status, but I'd have gone safer in round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                            Randy Arozarena in the 2nd. My how is star has risen! He was so bonkers good in the playoffs, he could easily earn the pick status, but I'd have gone safer in round 2.
                            You are almost certainly correct but. I would have said the same thing for my selection ten picks later and would have ended up not getting him. I decided why not just pull the trigger now.

Comment

Interested to see why others are in on the hype for Luis Robert and Kyle Tucker. I know why *I* am, lol, but interested to hear what others think.
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

The Tucker selection kind of surprised me, not that he doesn't have talent, he does. But I would have thought that he might last another couple of rounds, I guess that this just shows that you can't sleep in this league and expect the expected.

Same with the Mondesi pick...I was thinking maybe 3rd round, and he went early in the 2nd. I don't think that he hurts you in any way, but now you have to construct a roster to kind of guard against a .230 BA with 600 at bats. Not impossible to do, but a little more of a challenge.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                                X