Rotojunkies NFBC Draft Championship League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Oh man, I loved WhatIfSports! My mega uber fielding teams always did really well there, for whatever reason.
    Good to hear. I know Scott does a good job with that site. We probably haven't cross-promoted that site to NFBC players as much as we should have, but we know there is a good, loyal audience there. Enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius View Post
      Okay, we have 12 of 15 spots filled for this first league. I just signed up someone from Washington, so if you have any issues let me know. Exempt state residents can sign up for a league with no entry fee. We'll start 30 minutes after we have the next three people signed up and good to go.
      Thank you !
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Okay, 2 Spots Left Now!!

And remember, you can always use our free ADPs at playnfbc.com/adp. You can sort by contest format and by date, so if you want ADPs from the last 10 days just sort by Jan. 19-29. Easy to use and FREE.

Comment

• Trying to get in It won't allow me to verify who I am. I didn't have an issue before when I signed up, but now--it says my info is incorrect--that is incorrect. Thoughts?
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            Trying to get in It won't allow me to verify who I am. I didn't have an issue before when I signed up, but now--it says my info is incorrect--that is incorrect. Thoughts?
            You've probably used IhateKen as your password in too many places and you're hacked. Try changing your password using the forgot password link.

Comment

• Recording some audio for a couple hours, we'll get this squared up in a bit.
              Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                You've probably used IhateKen as your password in too many places and you're hacked. Try changing your password using the forgot password link.
                What? I don't hate Flippen.....
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Just email me at [email protected] and I'll sign you up. I think we have 14 of 15 in now, so you'll fill the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius View Post
                    Just email me at [email protected] and I'll sign you up. I think we have 14 of 15 in now, so you'll fill the league.
                    Done.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• In--Thanks to Greg for the help--I believe we're good to go!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• All full, great job. ThatRogue will manage the team with my name, he took the last spot.
                        Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

• Woohoo I got the 4th pick just like I wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            Woohoo I got the 4th pick just like I wanted.
                            Don't draft a smoker

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Is the draft beginning now?

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                Don't draft a smoker
                                Great advice! Those guys get all our COVID vaccines, screw 'em.

Comment

Working...
                                X