Rotojunkies NFBC Draft Championship League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
    If anyone drops out of the Subscriber league, count me in as first alternate. I guess I'll join the RotoJunkies league as a consolation prize.
    I suspect we'll have a second subscriber league.
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Is there a phone app for the NFBC?
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Man, I just realized, I couldn't even log in because of Arizona's idiotic antiquated anti-gambling laws. Todd, I might not be able to access if they haven't changed. Grrrrrrr
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
          Is there a phone app for the NFBC?
          Not 100% positive about this, but I think there's an Apple app but not through Google play. One of the two keeps refusing to approve them. That said, I know a ton of drafters use their phone. I can't speak to how easy/hard it is because my fat ass is at my PC pretty much all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
            Man, I just realized, I couldn't even log in because of Arizona's idiotic antiquated anti-gambling laws. Todd, I might not be able to access if they haven't changed. Grrrrrrr
            Let me check with someone I know that's in Arizona. I think there is a way to play the free leagues. We also may be able to add you as a co-manager to "my" team.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
              Not 100% positive about this, but I think there's an Apple app but not through Google play. One of the two keeps refusing to approve them. That said, I know a ton of drafters use their phone. I can't speak to how easy/hard it is because my fat ass is at my PC pretty much all the time.
              Seems I can get in on Google, but NOT an app on apple...so I got that going for me.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Seems I can get in on Google, but NOT an app on apple...so I got that going for me.
                I should know by now to do the due diligence before posting...

Yeah, just searched the NFBC forums and confirmed, app is available through Google play.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                  Let me check with someone I know that's in Arizona. I think there is a way to play the free leagues. We also may be able to add you as a co-manager to "my" team.
                  Excellent.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I want to amend to a preferred 4 hour clock. If we are drafting and it isnt even february, lots of research time is going to be necessary, because I, for one, do not want to lose to Ken.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                      I want to amend to a preferred 4 hour clock. If we are drafting and it isnt even february, lots of research time is going to be necessary, because I, for one, do not want to lose to Ken.
                      me neither

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        me neither
                        I disagree

Comment

So where and how do we submit out KDS choices?

-Warren Ellis

Comment

So where and how do we submit out KDS choices?
                            It will be directly on the NFBC league site. It's straightforward, moving flags to the right spot. We still need seven to confirm their NFBC e-mail address so we're looking at Friday or next Monday to start.

Comment

Okay, first timer. How do I find this league on the website? The rules? The KDS?
                              I don't want to fall behind and hold things up.
                              If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                                Okay, first timer. How do I find this league on the website? The rules? The KDS?
                                I don't want to fall behind and hold things up.
                                I'm still waiting on a couple email confirmations. I'll ping the stragglers in a bit. As for the rest, you'll get an email to signup for the league, I'll explain KDS in a thread, likely later today (you'll set it on the NFBC league site) and below is a link to the rules. In general, don't sweat anything. We'll make it all work seamlessly.

Obviously ignore the entry fee and prizes. The rest is on the left side menu https://nfc.shgn.com/rules/712

Comment

Working...
                                X