2k21 Robbie Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    Dunedin has a RCF power alley of 363. It would play like Yankee Stadium to lefties.
    But as a lefty, that wouldn't impact Ray too much, would it? Hard to imagine that park being worse for those arms overall than Buffalo was.

Comment

Dunedin has a RCF power alley of 363. It would play like Yankee Stadium to lefties.
      Oh I thought all of the FSL was pitchers parks. The rest of them: Dimensions: 335 feet down left field foul line, 327 feet to right and 400 feet to center. Seating Capacity: 8,500

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        Oh I thought all of the FSL was pitchers parks. The rest of them: Dimensions: 335 feet down left field foul line, 327 feet to right and 400 feet to center. Seating Capacity: 8,500
        They just did a remodel to the place to give it a 360 concourse allowing fans to walk around the entire place. The FSL parks normally have MLB-size dimensions, but Dunedin is very close to the water and tends to have prevailing winds for hitters as well. I honestly believe it will be more impactful than them playing in Buffalo last year.

Comment

They just did a remodel to the place to give it a 360 concourse allowing fans to walk around the entire place. The FSL parks normally have MLB-size dimensions, but Dunedin is very close to the water and tends to have prevailing winds for hitters as well. I honestly believe it will be more impactful than them playing in Buffalo last year.
          With a capacity of 8500 fans, are they going to outdraw the Rays?

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
            With a capacity of 8500 fans, are they going to outdraw the Rays?
            Yes, yes they are.

Comment

Working...
            X