• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    Yeah, he seems popular.
    So.... non smoker I take it

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      rumors about Joc getting pursued by the Giants and the Braves
      Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic reports that Joc Pederson has agreed to a contract with the Cubs.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic reports that Joc Pederson has agreed to a contract with the Cubs.
        So they replace a left-handed .230-hitting platoon power guy with a left-handed .230-hitting platoon power guy? huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
          So they replace a left-handed .230-hitting platoon power guy with a left-handed .230-hitting platoon power guy? huh?
          Better defense and the most important...Cheaper!

As a Cubs fan this signing is much better than I expected. Unfortunately that is not saying much.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
            Without knowing the contract value, they may have landed Joc for less. And he'd be a major defensive upgrade over Schwarber. Of course, since I'm a Brewer fan, I'm hoping the Cubs overpaid by about $8 mil/year and gave him three years.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              Without knowing the contract value, they may have landed Joc for less. And he'd be a major defensive upgrade over Schwarber. Of course, since I'm a Brewer fan, I'm hoping the Cubs overpaid by about $8 mil/year and gave him three years.
              1 year $7M is what I read on Cubs Rumors.

Comment

Working...
              X