CBS Draft - lineup entry/scoring period question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS Draft - lineup entry/scoring period question

My league drafted on CBS last night, during the opening games. The league is set up to begin scoring on 7/23.
    After the draft, all teams starting lineups were automatically populated as drafted, but starting in scoring period 2.
    Is there an easy way to retroactively populate all of the rosters as drafted in scoring period 1, or must these be manually entered by the Commissioner?
    One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
    My league drafted on CBS last night, during the opening games. The league is set up to begin scoring on 7/23.
    After the draft, all teams starting lineups were automatically populated as drafted, but starting in scoring period 2.
    Is there an easy way to retroactively populate all of the rosters as drafted in scoring period 1, or must these be manually entered by the Commissioner?
    yes, a couple things.

one - you need to go to your commissioner panel under roster management and go through the "copy rosters back".

two - if you want people to be able to set lineups for today's players (those on teams who didn't play yesterday) - make sure the setting is changed to 5 minutes before game time for each player, under transaction policies

Comment

Thanks Ken. Exactly what I was looking for.
      One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Working...
      X