0%
    30-40 games per tram
    0%
    not even 30 games
    0%

The poll is expired.

My pick: 60!

Comment

I say it gets shut down early or they get all the way through, possibly Survivor style.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

I put a caveat in my single season one-off league that if MLB AL teams do not average at least 50 games played, the season is null and void. I'm pessimistic that they will reach it.
        One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

It seems like they are prepared to deal with the number of cases that are happening. So either a huge spike in cases or one or more players getting seriously ill or dying would need to occur to call it off - excluding government intervention. I really hope that doesnt happen. Also possible that government action at a local level could present issues if things don't get under control. But that would likely be local with possible relocation workaround. I suspect the feds are fine letting them play under any circumstances
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Does anyone think that if the season gets deep and a top contending team gets several cases at once, that they might "fudge" the results?
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
              I put a caveat in my single season one-off league that if MLB AL teams do not average at least 50 games played, the season is null and void. I'm pessimistic that they will reach it.
              We're doing the same.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                It seems like they are prepared to deal with the number of cases that are happening. So either a huge spike in cases or one or more players getting seriously ill or dying would need to occur to call it off - excluding government intervention. I really hope that doesnt happen. Also possible that government action at a local level could present issues if things don't get under control. But that would likely be local with possible relocation workaround. I suspect the feds are fine letting them play under any circumstances
                some teams have had large spikes in cases and Eduardo Rodriguez health does seem to qualify as seriously ill. Really hoped this wouldn't happen, but in retrospect that was just hope. The season seems very much at risk at this point
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                X