12to hdid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12to hdid

12 tm NL 5x5. Keith has context in his thread. Rumor is I will be tied for 1st for weeks!

C Y Gomes 1
    1B H Kendrick 2
    2B D Bote 1
    3b K Bryant 15
    SS N Ahmed 2
    MI M Rojas 1
    CI M Adams 1
    OF C Yelich 56, M Conforto 31, Av Garcia 29, E Inciarte 10, S Hilliard 1
    UT W Flores 5, M Joyce 1
    P Stras 34, YU 25, C Martinez 26, C Archer 8, D Hudson 5, J Arrieta 2, E Lauer 1, A Wainwright 1, A Young 1
    Bench, bunch of fungible $1 P, Duplantier, Ponce de leon, r rodriguez, r stephenson

Love your OF, and half of your infield...but we've got to sacrifice somewhere in a 12 team only. I think that Flores might be a good buy, and take over at 2nd before too long...no speed, but a good stick.

Very good starters as you well know, but I don't believe that you can punt any category in a 5x5, so lack of saves is gonna hurt.

Very solid once you work out the closer kinks...money team, IMO.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

See I have you (or RotoLab but same difference) in a glob of 7 teams within 10 points of one another which imo is close to the same at this point of the season. Offense seems light with the exception of AVG but that's why these pre season totals are worthless since clearly you'd be upgrading a number of players. But, that is the point. You will need to be pretty active to secure more ABs for counting stats not to mention 2 closers (or maybe 1 depending on whether Hudson gets the job which he might and/or CMart gets moved back to the pen which is always possible). LOVE Darvish this year and paired with Strasburg you have an outstanding 1-2. But, the rest of your staff could hurt you more than help you so this is a roster that will look very different once the season gets underway.

Comment

ty guys. neither of you said it, but that cmart at 26 did me in, right? i was bummed right at the start with that 1st purchase. damn you jc. lol, jk. it is growing on me as an overpay but the skills are there. i traditionally do a 70/30 hit pitch split, but ended up overweighting pitching at 60/40. anyhoo, i believe i am one of the more active traders so who knows endgame.

Comment

Yeah - I'm not a CMart fan but also because we can't be 100% sure of his full-season role and what we'll get from him. But you have to take chances in this league sometimes so it wasn't the worst buy. Just not my kind of pitcher.

Comment

Working...
          X