12-team mixed auction results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12-team mixed auction results

We had our auction yesterday. I had inflation calculated to be about 32%. Here's what I ended up with, keepers bolded. I wasn't too thrilled with my mid-game, let too many SPs go at about their inflated value, which resulted in me not spending more than $5 on any P and leaving $4 (!!!!) on the table. But Harper and Ramirez were two of my primary targets and their prices were reasonable. Plus, I feel like I got a lot of great value at the end and definitely expected Cron, Richards, and Musgrove to go for more.

C Kelly 2
    1B Cron 1
    2B Torres 14
    3B Devers 15
    SS Anderson 2
    MI Escobar 6
    CI J Ramirez 48
    OF Harper 46
    OF Eaton 8
    OF Soto 28
    OF Meadows 5
    OF Kepler 2
    UT J Turner 12
    P Kershaw 25
    P Flaherty 12
    P Woodruff 1
    P McCullers 5
    P Musgrove 2
    P G Richards 1
    P Gallegos 5
    P Jimenez 5
    P LeClerc 4

Reserves:

Choo 3
    Verdugo 2
    Houser 2
    May 2
    Pearson 3
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Hitting, even for a 12-team mixed, is pretty massive. I suspect you'll be trading one of those bats for another SP, though.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Hitting, even for a 12-team mixed, is pretty massive. I suspect you'll be trading one of those bats for another SP, though.
      Agree, great hitting, pitching is weak for 12 team but that can be overcome with a trade or two

Comment

Working...
      X