2019-20 Offseason Transaction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tinitoys View Post
    Anybody got the details for castellanos signing with the reds?
    Reds sign OF Nicholas Castellanos for 4 years/$64 million.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Marlins sign OF Matt Joyce for 1 year/$1.5 million.
      Last edited by madducks; 02-03-2020, 10:14 PM.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Cubs sign OF Steven Souza to a 1 year deal pending a physical.
        Originally posted by cavebird View Post
        OMG, the Cubs did something!
        Cubs sign RP Jeremy Jeffress for 1 year/$850,000.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Marlins sign RP Brandon Kintzler for 1 year/$3 million.
          Closer? I think there's a good chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
            Closer? I think there's a good chance.
            My money is on Urena, but he is certainly in the race. TBD in ST. I think the Fish still might want to take a shot at Strop too. They definitely have the $$ for it.

Comment

• Bob Nightengale of USA Today reports that Dusty Baker is the new manager for the Astros.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Bob Nightengale of USA Today reports that Dusty Baker is the new manager for the Astros.
                Baker and Verlander should get along well.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Baker and Verlander should get along well.
                  As a Verlander owner who wants just one more year of awesome, assuming his arm doesn't fall off by the AS break, I ain't mad at it. Then again, I think Baker's rep has stuck with him even as he has evolved a bit on this. He ain't what he used to be with pitch counts, I'd bet.

Comment

• Royals sign RP Greg Holland to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Red Sox re-sign 1B Mitch Moreland for 1 year/$3 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Reds sign RP Pedro Strop for 1 year/$1.825 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Brewers sign RP David Phelps for 1 year/$1.5 million.

Tigers re-sign SS Jordy Mercer to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training.

Mariners sign RP Yoshihisa Hirano for 1 year/$1.6 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Mets sign 1B Matt Adams to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training and $1.25 million if he makes the major league roster.
                            Last edited by madducks; 02-02-2020, 09:01 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Diamondbacks sign OF Jon Jay to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training and $1.5 million if he makes the major league roster.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Giants sign 2B Wilmer Flores for 2 years/$6 million.

Braves sign 1B Yonder Alonso to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training.

Rangers sign 1B Greg Bird to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training.

Phillies sign RP Anthony Swarzak to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training and $1.5 million if he makes the major league roster.
                                Last edited by madducks; 02-05-2020, 12:59 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X