roto 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roto 500

The website is down for me. Any suggestions? Is anybody else having issues with bringing the stat service up? Thanks

oh, thanks for reminding me, I was going to post about this. If you would like to check in for an update on the extent to which I am continuing to kick your ass*, you can change the "baseball3" at the beginning of the URL to "baseball4". Figured that out with experimentation. Go fig.

- Mike

*it's a lot less than it was a few weeks ago, but it's still happening!
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Kicking ass without question! Two months into the season you appear to have an insurmountable lead. The rest of us are battling for 2nd. Did you ask the chancellor at Stanford, to grant a bachelor's degree after three semesters of attendance, as well? In this volunteer, nothing at stake competition, you are da man.

Comment

I'm <s>Homer Simpson</s> mjl, the most powerful <s>food critic</s> Roto500 player in town, who will never get his comeuppance! You hear me? No comeuppance!
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
        X