Trade help please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade help please...

Looking to move up in the standings.13 team keeper. Im currently in 4th. Not super strong in any real area. Looking to acquire JD Martinez as he's in his last year on contract and cant be kept. He's looking for keepers. I have Keuchel for $4 and he said he would be interested in him possibly. He likes Meadows and German as well). Is it fair straight up? I believe he was offered Ohtani straight up for him. Should I add another player in the mix? Don't want to hurt my team too much in other areas. I could use some trade suggestions...

Here's my current team: C:Phlegly, 1B:Freeman 2B: Viillar-3, 3B: Muncy, SS: Seager, MI: LeMahieu-1, CI: Dozier-6, OF: Harper, Meadows-3, Pham, Soler-4, DH: Sano-1.....SP: Nola, Ray, Strasburg, Keuchel-4, D. German-6, RP: Jensen, Pagan, Flex P: Junis Reserves: C Taylor-2, Luzardo-3, Mahle-3, Woodruff-3, S Kelly, INJ: Severino, Heaney-3, Piscotty-7
    Last edited by urch420; 07-24-2019, 08:06 AM.

Interesting you are willing to move a pitcher a day after losing woodruff for basically the rest of the season. You sure about that? I dont see Sevvy coming in on a white horse to save the day for you. But assuming youve built up an insurmountable lead in pitching, I would offer up Keuchel (coming off that amazing 12Ks last night) and that should be enough. If not toss in Piscotty or some other riff raff that you have no intention of really using.

ETA: Better yet, offer him woodruff if the other owner is way out of it.

Comment

Working...
    X