Miggy Trade Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miggy Trade Options

I'm in a 12 team 5x5 H2H league and I've been offered two blockbusters i'm trying to evaluate for Miggy and Gio Gonzalez.

Option 1 - I get Halladay and Cahill. I've got Votto for 1b and Helton or someone at that level would go to corner.

Option 2 - I get David Price, Kinsler and Tex - I'd also deal Kelly Johnson

The second deal is easier since its straight positions and gives me two improvements for the downgrade from miggy to tex. The first is more enticing though. I've had a strong offense and a weaker pitching. Adding Halladay and Cahill to my combo of Weaver and Josh Johnson would give me the best staff in the league.

Should I make either deal? If so, which/why? all help is appreciated.
    -Ajwseven

I Like the first deal better because Kinsler is brittle. That said, Miggy/Gio and Price/Tex is close to a wash, so you win getting Kinsler for KJ.

Adding Halladay is a HUGE boost to your rotation which is why I like that trade.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

I really like Gio and I'm not a Cahill fan so I'm not sold on deal #1. I'm not 100% sold on Price as an ace either so I am not in love with deal #2. But if I had to pick one I'd pick deal #1 and hope for the best with Cahill

Comment

I'd pass on both offers.

Comment

Working...
        X