League stability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    The League began in 1991 so this is our 29th year!

Zeke - original (ME)
    John - original
    Rich - original
    Dom - 1993
    Ron - 1999 (MADDUCKS)
    Nick - 2004
    Joe M - 2005
    Ryan - 2005
    Joe - 2008 (MAG 7)
    Bill - 2008
    Frank - 2009
    Dane - 2013
    Mike - 2014
    Tim - 2018
    Can tell by the names these are a bunch of old farts. No Calebs or Jaspers in the bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
      our last newbie owners - 2 of them - arrived in 2002.

two of us are originals from 1984, four others from the 1980s, four from the 1990s, plus the two "new kids."

half of the league is now retired IRL. I think the youngest owner is around 54 and the oldest is 77.
      We joke in my football keeper that we're going to leave the team in our will. Sounds like you may do the same!

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
        Can tell by the names these are a bunch of old farts. No Calebs or Jaspers in the bunch.
        We all hate children. And their names too.
        Last edited by madducks; 05-03-2019, 08:15 AM. Reason: :)
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

One of my leaguemates was murdered last year, so unfortunately it's "less than a year."
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            One of the my leagues original members (29 years), has finished in the money exactly 1 time. Talk about a donator.
            We have one guy who's been in the league since 1990 and has never won. I can only remember one money finish from him since I joined in 1998; if there are others, there aren't many. He does pretty much the same stuff every year, it never works, and he doesn't seem to care.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
              One of my leaguemates was murdered last year, so unfortunately it's "less than a year."
              Whaat? Holy crap.

Comment

Working...
              X