CBS Support shortcut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
    I haven't tried calling yet (just submitted an email) but my league's problem is related. We changed Period 1 to start 3/20 to include the Japan games. Then during add/drops of our reserve players, somehow one team got an extra player in Period 1. So, for the first half of Pd.1 the roster is correct (23 players), but then for 3/28-3/31 there is an extra player, making it illegal. If I drop a player for that team in Pd.1, then the first half has too few players (22), making it illegal while the second part is OK. I can't seem to address this mid-period roster change with the add/drop tool. Short of changing the rules to allow either an extra or one fewer player on a team, does anyone have an idea of how to "reset" or "override" what roster a team has for a past period?
    Is 'Period 2" it's own period of 3/28-3/31?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Is 'Period 2" it's own period of 3/28-3/31?
      For me on CBS it is yes. We are on week 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        For me on CBS it is yes. We are on week 3.
        For me it is not, I set Period 1 to be 3/20-3/31, using the "advanced schedule editor" tool or some such. But I think I fixed it by using the "copy rosters back" tool to copy rosters from Pd2 to Pd1. Then I just had to make a few retroactive roster changes.

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
          For me it is not, I set Period 1 to be 3/20-3/31, using the "advanced schedule editor" tool or some such. But I think I fixed it by using the "copy rosters back" tool to copy rosters from Pd2 to Pd1. Then I just had to make a few retroactive roster changes.
          If its fixed, great. If not, turn it into two separate weeks again.

Comment

This old thread just saved my ass. That phone number is a lifesaver.

Comment

Wish Fantrax had a live person option. Pretty ticked off at them.

Comment

Originally posted by mike9289 View Post
                Wish Fantrax had a live person option. Pretty ticked off at them.
                What’s the problem? I might be able to help.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Thanks

All I want to do is do an auction for actives followed by a 10 round reserve draft. For the 3rd year in a row it didn't work and we ended up doing the draft in the chat which means i have to load in 120 guys.

Comment

Thanks

All I want to do is do an auction for actives followed by a 10 round reserve draft. For the 3rd year in a row it didn't work and we ended up doing the draft in the chat which means i have to load in 120 guys.
                    We do the same. Fantrax, at least to my league’s knowledge, lacks the capacity you’re looking for. OTOH, I’m also in a mixed league that drafts offline and then loads in all the names. I had about 330 entries done in a couple hours, so it’s pretty easy.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                      We do the same. Fantrax, at least to my league’s knowledge, lacks the capacity you’re looking for. OTOH, I’m also in a mixed league that drafts offline and then loads in all the names. I had about 330 entries done in a couple hours, so it’s pretty easy.
                      Well, they say there is a way. However, they couldn't explain how to me via email exchanges.

Comment

Well, they say there is a way. However, they couldn't explain how to me via email exchanges.
                        LOL...yeah, we had a classic email exchange with Fantrax a few years ago. We concluded that doing everything offline is easier and then enter through their system.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                          LOL...yeah, we had a classic email exchange with Fantrax a few years ago. We concluded that doing everything offline is easier and then enter through their system.
                          I'm convinced that a 5 minute conversation would have solved the problem. But by the time they respond to my follow up question, I can't remember what they told me 4 emails ago and if its a different guy responding, forget it. I was told the exact opposite by two different guys in the space of a week.

Comment

Does anyone else run CBS FAAB on Monday night/Tuesday morning and have it not run last night? Or is it just me? Stats have not rolled over since last night, so I assume it is CBS, but very annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                              Does anyone else run CBS FAAB on Monday night/Tuesday morning and have it not run last night? Or is it just me? Stats have not rolled over since last night, so I assume it is CBS, but very annoying.
                              Same here
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                                Presently, cbs is simply awful.

I am in 2 baseball leagues, 1 hockey league...none have updated stats

Since November I have been communicating with cbs, trying to get their transaction report page (filled with glitches) fixed. They have provided LITERALLY no help.

Comment

Working...
                                X