Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The price of Turner just went up...way up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, definitely extend him. He's a first rounder for 5+ years without injury.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      Yes, definitely extend him. He's a first rounder for 5+ years without injury.
      Yeah, I will, I've just been guilty in the past of overextending guys, so I'm a bit gun-shy now...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

It's a tough call. But when they are already a first-rounder, it is tough to not do so. I would stay at three years, however, because his biggest asset is speed, which is also usually the fastest to decline. (Along with defense, but that isn't an issue in fantasy with first-rounders.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Functionally the same. "First-rounder" can be translated to $30+
          I understand your point, however this does not explain $50 and $60 dollar bids.

As far as Turner goes his most attempts in the last 3 years is 54. If I am willing to go to 40 for that package, how much more will I bid if I "knew" he was going to attempt another 20-25. That has to be worth more.

Of course the point here is that we do not know if he will. But it is good to know that the manager is on board with sending him. How many times have we seen players with speed not get the attempts because the manager does not send him?

If he does get 80 attempts it will be real interesting what his value is in 2020.

He will not be available in our auction as he is being kept.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            I understand your point, however this does not explain $50 and $60 dollar bids.
            Without inflation? That's just silly, just bow out and be happy that people are wasting their auction dollars which makes your players cheaper.

Comment

Working...
            X