NFBC Draft Champions - RJ entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Guys Im about to head out to a college hoops game in 20 min...might not be in touch for a bit. Let me know if you want to start a text group - this is a good idea...just look at all the convo without Ken being involved.
    Yeah I'll pm you my cell.

Comment

If we don't want Altuve who I mostly like because I consider him safe for stats in round 1 (even in a down year it still came out solid and his knee should be better) I like Goldy next as safe. I don't know what Story's ba will be for sure and I think Goldy is your safe 1st round bet that won't lose you the season. And yeah I don't want Baez because of the variance.

Comment

YELICH MADE IT. Altuve just taken.

Comment

I have pauly's cell now anyone else can PM me there's and I will get a group text

Comment

Awesome! Pick made easy!

Comment

Start the round 2 debate, if Goldy/Freeman/Story/Judge make it I really think we have to look at doubling up with some great hitting. We have a good speed/power guy now with Christian.

Comment

Anyone have a problem with us taking Yelich?

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
                  Awesome! Pick made easy!
                  Do we wait for Ken? Is Fresno Bob on this team too?

Comment

Do we wait for Ken? Is Fresno Bob on this team too?
                    I think MJL needs to tell us who paid.

Comment

We can hold off until we at least hear from MJL and we need to get cell #'s from him, ken, and bob.

Comment

I'd be happy with Yelich or Story.
                        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                          I'd be happy with Yelich or Story.
                          Ok still want to get cell numbers from everyone. Can you pm or email it to me. Thanks.

Comment

Right now I think Pauly and I want Yelich, and MJL seems good with Yelich and Ken wasn't as clear but didn't seem to have a problem either. I can let it drag out a little but we definitely need a text chain to make pulling the trigger on a pick smoother.

Comment

Only concern I had with Yelich is this article, but I'm probably also biased because I just read it. https://fantasy.fangraphs.com/using-...s-and-fallers/
                              In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                                Only concern I had with Yelich is this article, but I'm probably also biased because I just read it. https://fantasy.fangraphs.com/using-...s-and-fallers/
                                I agree we are in for some HR regression back down near 27+ as opposed to 36, but we get a 5 category contributor who will hit over 300 and score a lot of runs while swiping 20ish bags. I think he fell to us at 12 and we take him and say thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X