I am going ala Fred Wilpon here.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going ala Fred Wilpon here.....

.....as a Nick Markakis owner I am here to tell you, HE STILL SUCKS!!!!
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

one of the most overrated players in baseball. He's picking Peter Angelos' pockets.

Comment

Perhaps THE most overrated player in fantasy, also. At least in my league. Every year he goes for elite money, and he hasn't been worth that since 2007 or so.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
        Perhaps THE most overrated player in fantasy, also. At least in my league. Every year he goes for elite money, and he hasn't been worth that since 2007 or so.
        I learned my lesson last year when I got him for $25 in an AL only league thought it was a bargain, turns out not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          .....as a Nick Markakis owner I am here to tell you, HE STILL SUCKS!!!!
          Does he suck as much as Edinson Volquez?
          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
          -- William James

Comment

or Jorge Posada?

Comment

He's David DeJesus yet always costs about $10 more than The Jesus.
              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I was finally able to unload him after years of misery, along with Dom Brown for Granderson and Dan Hudson... I am sleeping better at night now...

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                  He's David DeJesus yet always costs about $10 more than The Jesus.
                  I guess I insulted DeJesus; 2 HRs today.
                  I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                    I guess I insulted DeJesus; 2 HRs today.
                    If I give you a list of my players can you insult them? Markakis is one. And yes, I did draft him too early. 2007 seems so long ago now but it didn't seem like it at draft time.

Comment

Working...
                    X