Where will Craig Kimbrel sign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
    I do think there's a decent chance that Kimbrel just sits out.
    I don't see how he would possibly benefit from sitting out. He's not going to get more next year when he's a year older and out of baseball for a year. I bet he has 1 or 2 short term deals in his pocket if he can't find the long term deal he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      I don't see how he would possibly benefit from sitting out. He's not going to get more next year when he's a year older and out of baseball for a year. I bet he has 1 or 2 short term deals in his pocket if he can't find the long term deal he wants.
      Agree, sitting out seems like a very bad idea.

Comment

I think that if a player sits out until a certain point in the season, a team no longer would forfit a draft pick. I've read that this might be the case for some teams.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Pride? Stupidity? I agree there's no logical reason for it

Comment

Kimbrel and the Red Sox just need to admit that they need each other and work out a deal already.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              Kimbrel and the Red Sox just need to admit that they need each other and work out a deal already.
              This needs to be resolved before Sunday when I have to decide whether to lock Brasier in my lineup all season for $6.

Comment

Read that Atl and Was are no longer in the mix. Maybe Kimbrel needs to come down off contract demands.

Comment

I can see him ending up in Philadelphia, Cincinnati, or Houston. If he’s willing to take a short term deal, what about the Rays?

Comment

Just went for 19 in the PONY auction. Jansen went for 24, Diaz 30, Osuna 31, Chapman 24

Comment

I was thinking Padres would be a good fit for him.

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
                        As a $3 Yates owner i think they should spend their money elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
                          Not going to happen at least not short term. Kimbrel unless he lowers his demands is working his way towards an extended summer vacation.

Comment

[QUOTE=joncarlos;335890]Just went for 19 in the PONY auction. Jansen went for 24, Diaz 30, Osuna 31, Chapman 24[/QUOTE

Might be a good gamble if he signs soon.

Comment

I can't believe he hasn't signed somewhere yet. Is this coming soon or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
                                I can't believe he hasn't signed somewhere yet. Is this coming soon or not?
                                principle is an expensive thing

Comment

Working...
                                X