X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back Corey Hart!

3-4, 3 HR, 7 RBI, BB, SB, 3 RUNS

About time!

I had to start him this week with Grady Sizemore out. I was hoping for this kind of production for the entire week. Anything he does for the next 6 days is gravy.

Comment

Hart's performance takes some of the sting out of (a) having Arroyo active tonight in two leagues and (b) not having Thome active in one.
      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
      -- William James

Comment

I had only 2 guys who played last night in my NL league but thankfully they were Jay Bruce and Corey Hart so at least the stat line was filled.

Comment

Great numbers for the past few weeks - any idea why?

Comment

he is healthy and gotten the rust off. He is certainly capable as last year's numbers have shown. There is a still a very small window to buy him at any sort of discount. I have bought him everywhere I could in the past 2 weeks.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              he is healthy and gotten the rust off. He is certainly capable as last year's numbers have shown. There is a still a very small window to buy him at any sort of discount. I have bought him everywhere I could in the past 2 weeks.
              Agree 100%. BTW, your PM mailbox must be full; not accepting any new messages. Is it tough to be so popular?

Comment

Ha. I will clean it up later for ya pal.
                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
                X