Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm chatting at Baseball Prospectus at 1pm ET today (Monday 5/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm chatting at Baseball Prospectus at 1pm ET today (Monday 5/23)

Feel free to come pester me with questions, regale me with witty banter, and so forth.

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

so who was JRM (Springfield):

I'm guessing Wonderboy.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      so who was JRM (Springfield):

I'm guessing Wonderboy.
      I don't know who it was, but I don't think it was an RJ-er necessarily since that question was actually in the queue before I posted here. I assume Wayne from Philly was you? Hopefully my impromptu puns didn't cause too much damage.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        I don't know who it was, but I don't think it was an RJ-er necessarily since that question was actually in the queue before I posted here. I assume Wayne from Philly was you? Hopefully my impromptu puns didn't cause too much damage.
        yeah, I was gonna ask if you could start a team with any one dead baseball player, who would you pick? Extra credit for last initial scarcity, but went with something a little less esoteric. Hopefully I didn't damage your credibility too much.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
        X