NL only trade help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL only trade help

Jin Ryu $9 or Jameson Taillon 18 both can be kept for 2 years.

Or none of the above.

NL only 5x5 12 team $260 budget

Both are probably priced about right. Taillon with a bigger chance of being a different maker, but I'd like to see what the Pirates do this offseason as they may be a pretty weak squad.

Comment

Taillon for me. Look at that 2nd half and drool - 8-3, 2.33 ERA, 1.13 WHIP, 76 Ks and just 16 BB in 85 IP.

Comment

What a good problem to have. I would try to find a way to keep both, as I really love Ryu and think he is underpriced at $9.
        If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Oops, I wasn't clear. Both of these have been posted (different owners) on the trade block.

I am trying to make a play for one of them.

Comment

Tough call for me. I think Ryu carries a little more profit potential, but obviously has some recent injury history. Taillon is probably the safer bet.
            If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

I think both are priced right in a $12 team NL only but if forced, I'd go Ryu, but I don't think either one has a great chance at delivering +$5 value over their price
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
              X