AL only keeper value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL only keeper value

AL only 12 team keeper with normal 5x5 cats for pitching.
    Trying to get an idea how much value a $2 Britton 2013 has. He can be extended up to 3 years for $5 per prior to 2013 season. If he continues to develope into a consistant front line starter I could see adding 2 years prior to 2013 which means an owner could have him through 2015.

I've got an owner that is out of it and wanted Britton and Bard $2 for Paps. I really don't need Paps, have Rivera, but would block 2 other teams that need him.

How does my $2 Britton 2013, $2 Bard 2012 (can also be extended prior to 2012) and $8 LaPorta for $33 Sabathia 2011, $33 Paps 2011 and Konerko $22 2011 sound?

Am I valuing Britton to high because I don't think I'd even do him straight up for CC with all factors involved?

If I had a $2 Britton, you'd have to pry him from my cold dead hands

Comment

Originally posted by price View Post
      AL only 12 team keeper with normal 5x5 cats for pitching.
      Trying to get an idea how much value a $2 Britton 2013 has. He can be extended up to 3 years for $5 per prior to 2013 season. If he continues to develope into a consistant front line starter I could see adding 2 years prior to 2013 which means an owner could have him through 2015.

I've got an owner that is out of it and wanted Britton and Bard $2 for Paps. I really don't need Paps, have Rivera, but would block 2 other teams that need him.

How does my $2 Britton 2013, $2 Bard 2012 (can also be extended prior to 2012) and $8 LaPorta for $33 Sabathia 2011, $33 Paps 2011 and Konerko $22 2011 sound?

Am I valuing Britton to high because I don't think I'd even do him straight up for CC with all factors involved?
      I would definitely do the 3-for-3. You're getting 3 studs for 4+ months. You can flip Paps for a stud starter or bat.

Playing for BAL is going to limit Britton's wins. Extending him to $17 through 2015 is crazy, and $12 through 2014 might still be a bit rich. I would seriously consider flipping him for CC at this point in the season.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
        I would definitely do the 3-for-3. You're getting 3 studs for 4+ months. You can flip Paps for a stud starter or bat.

Playing for BAL is going to limit Britton's wins. Extending him to $17 through 2015 is crazy, and $12 through 2014 might still be a bit rich. I would seriously consider flipping him for CC at this point in the season.
        Would you like this 3-3 trade if you were the one playing for next year and giving up the 2011 only studs?

Do you think I would have to add a good xx minor leaguer or two to the offer?

Comment

Originally posted by price View Post
          Would you like this 3-3 trade if you were the one playing for next year and giving up the 2011 only studs?

Do you think I would have to add a good xx minor leaguer or two to the offer?
          I would if I wanted Britton and Bard. Add Laporta and you have 3 bonafide keepers. You would be losing Britton's production which you could point out if he tries to squeeze you for more.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
            I would if I wanted Britton and Bard. Add Laporta and you have 3 bonafide keepers. You would be losing Britton's production which you could point out if he tries to squeeze you for more.
            He traded 2 of those guys away

New offer is Britton $2 2013, Laporta $8 2013, Cameron and Profar
            for
            Miggy Cabrera (2011), Abreu $25 2013 and Santana $18 2013

Comment

Working...
            X