AFLFP check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFLFP check in

Who is going to the Baseball HQ Arizona Fall League First Pitch this year? Nov 1-4th.

I know Sporer and Jason, since they are both speaking. Assume Bucky. Anyone else?
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

I'll be there.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I'll be in Vegas for Phish. I might have an extra ticket for BB
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
        it's just not the same since The Library closed
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          it's just not the same since The Library closed
          Hah...refresh my memory, details hazy.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

I've heard that getting tazed can mess up long term memory

Comment

schoolgirl outfits, pitchers of water, belt spankings......does that help?

Comment

Haha, thanks but that's a hard no.
                I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                  schoolgirl outfits, pitchers of water, belt spankings......does that help?
                  Yes, yes it does.
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                  X